Point & Pay

The Town of Vernon has partnered with Point & Pay now giving you the option of paying your Town fees via a credit/debit card or e-check. 

Make Payment Now:  Point&Pay
(To Make a Late Property Tax Payment or Property Tax Installment Payment: Waukesha County Treasurer)
For your convenience, payment by credit card is now available at the Town Hall or on-line for the following fees:

Bartender License
Building Licenses & Permits
Culvert Bond
Culvert Permit
Occupancy Bond Permit
Parks & Recreation
Plan Commission Fee
Property Tax
Utility Permits

Please be sure all proper paperwork, forms, etc. that coincide with your payment (excluding Property Tax) have been turned in/mailed to the Town Clerk's Office.   

Payment of fees via Point&Pay does not authorize any permit or application.  Applicant will receive formal notification such authorization has been approved directly from the Town of Vernon.  Please contact Vince Budiac - Building Inspector (262-366-2400) for all proper paperwork and fee calculations with regards to building/construction/remodels, etc. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Town Hall Offices at 262-662-2039.

A Convenience Fee is Charged for this Service:

Property Tax:
Credit/Debit 2.5%
with a $2.00 minimum
Non-Tax Flat Convenience Fee:
-options of $3.00 per $100 or $1.50 per $50
-no cap on the amount paid

    $1-$50     $1.50
 $51-$100     $3.00
$101-$200     $6.00
$201-$300     $9.00
$301-$400     $12.00
$401-$500     $15.00
$3.00 up to $10,000
$10.00 over $10,000