Spring Brush Pick-Up
Begins May 2019
May 6, 2019 - Pick-Up Begins On Center and East of Center
May 13, 2019 - Pick-Up Begins West of Center
Open Burning & Burn Permit: Info
Brush Pickup: Form
NEW 2019: The charge for Brush Pickup is now $30.00 (per Town Board Motion dated November 1, 2018).
In Spring and Fall of every year, the Town of Vernon conducts brush pick-up. Brush pick-up is for typical tree trimming and NOT major tree-removal or property clearing. If the Town determines that your brush exceeds normal practices, it will refuse pick-up. Please use a professional tree service for tree-removal/property clearing debris. For efficient service and safety, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
Have all branches at the roadside the Sunday before it is scheduled (May 6th East of Center & May 13th West of Center for the Spring 2019 Pick-Up)
- Brush must be no larger than six (6) inches in diameter and no longer than 12 feet.
- Place brush near the edge of the road.
- Please, do not spread out the brush.
- The bundles must be stacked near the edge of the road with the largest diameter facing towards the road.
- There is a time limitation of 20 minutes per household.
- Unfortunately, if you do not have your brush at roadside when they do go through, we are unable to come back.
Please call the Department of Public Works @ 262-662-7785 with any questions you may have.
We offer Wood Chips & Delivery to residents for a $30 fee per load (per Town Board Motion dated November 1, 2018), simply complete an authorization form via website or at the Town Hall. Deliveries are Monday thru Friday.
Access Authorization Form: Woodchip Form