The purpose of the Public Health and Safety Committee is to promote the health, safety and well-being of the Town of Vernon as an advisor to the Vernon Town Board. Its vision is to empower the Town of Vernon with necessary knowledge, emergency preparedness and individual confidence in dealing with health and safety adversities. The Publich Health and Safety Committee's goal is to conduct research and strategic planning on all community hazards and advise the Town Board on actionable information, community programs and emergency plans.
- Chairman Gary Wilde, Supervisor
- Vice Chairman Len Kressin
- Committee Member Emily Cypcar
- Committee Member Jay Pecha
- Committee Member Char Grams